Head of Engineering & Product Development Department is responsible for researching new products, product enhancements and redesign. Evaluates the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience to plan and accomplish goals.
Job Duty :
- Analyst and identify market for the development of new product and evaluate the potential of products.
- Make a mechanical design according to the input listed on the design input
- Answer customer inquiries at the quotation, PO and technical clarification stages.
- Able to perform calculations and analysis of the designed product accompanied by superior approval.
- Create a process flow to transfer to production
- Clarify the product & determine if the design is according to demand
- Able to analyze if there are errors or problems both in production and in the field with mechanical products.
- Provide recommendation and support in the process of product enhancement.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties in carrying out their work
- Documenting all process sheet drawings, outsourced drawings and drawing tools
- Implementing API, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 management system procedures in its work.
- Responsible in creating manual books, label, carton box/gifts box etc.
- Collaborate with supplier and other related departments in the process of product enhancement.
- Gather and analyze feedback from our customers to improve our product.
- Direct, evaluate, and confirm product design and changes
- Recruit, assign, direct, and evaluate employees in their work station
- Supervise the development and maintenance of staff abilities and suitability in the organization
- Implement plant safety working condition, compliance with regulatory, social, and environmental control requirements; include risk mitigation
- Perform administrative functions such as evaluating and writing reports, approving expenditures concerning projects.
- Develop system, processes and infrastructure that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related from reputable university.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have the ability to design and build valve or machinery or automative parts.
- Have the ability of using CAD/CAM (SolidWorks is a must)
- Have the ability of operating CNC machine
- Have expertise of mechanical engineering especially in automation systems, small moving parts/mechanism design, high precision robotics, manufacturing process, and mechatronics.
- Have the experience in microfluidic and software algorithm is a plus
- Accurate, attention to detail, tactful, and a fast learner is a must.
- Familiar with API Standart, JIS and other standarts due to materials.
- Have an excellent interpersonal, leadership, and conflict resolution skills.
- Have a superb creativity, logic, vision, and problem-solving skills.
- Have a good communication skill in English both oral and written
- Willing to work in Tangerang, Banten.
Please send your complete resume and most recent color photo to
email : [email protected]
Jobstreet : www.jobstreet.co.id/id/job/3797779